Heritage Golf and Country Club is one of the most captivating golf courses in Australia and the perfect backdrop for your next corporate or social golf day. In the heart of the Yarra Valley and framed by the spectacular mountains of Australia’s Great Dividing Range, Heritage is less than an hour’s easy drive north-east of Melbourne. Location and attention to detail will make your corporate or social golf day a memorable experience for you and your guests.
Despite being a private golf course, opportunities exist for interstate and overseas golfers to play, and visitors are welcome when accompanied by a Member. More recently, Heritage has opened the course to social and corporate golfing groups.
Corporate Membership combines a list of exclusive benefits and access to both championship 18-hole golf courses and all the benefits of the Members facilities, including the Club House, the Retreat and an impressive collection of lifestyle options.
To make a booking please call: Tel +61 9760 3200 or email: email@example.com
Corporate Membership at The Heritage combines all the exclusive benefits and facilities of Private Membership with a rich field of business opportunities both on and off the golf course.
Invite your clients and associates to spend time at The Heritage with you, so they too have the opportunity of networking in a relaxed, prestigious environment or send your Guests unaccompanied to The Heritage and let them enjoy our world-class golfing experience.
Notify us in advance and we will greet your guests personally ensuring they receive the very best service. Be assured the experience will be one that evokes a sense of quality, integrity and style.
Corporate Membership is available to a Company, Partnership or Trust with the flexibility of choice of two membership levels.
- Corporate Level 1 – Member is entitled to nominate one Primary Golf Designee
- Corporate Level 2 – Member is entitled to nominate two Primary Golf Designees
In addition to the full playing rights at two uniquely different championship courses and all the exclusive benefits of the resort facilities, the Primary designee of the Corporate Member also has the right to:
- Invite four green fee-paying players per day to play the course(s) without the necessity of accompanying them.
- Nominate their spouse or child between the ages of 16-23 as a secondary golf designee with full rights to use the Club House and The Retreat and restricted playing rights on the golf course
- Nominate immediate family members for Social membership. This includes full rights to use the Clubhouse and recreational facilities
- Change the Primary Golf Designee on an annual basis
- Host a corporate golf event
To reserve your corporate membership please call:
Tel +61 9760 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org