The exclusive benefits of Private Membership include:
- Variety – Full playing rights at two uniquely different championship courses. St John and The Henley
- The Club House – The nucleus for Members providing sweeping views across the St John course and surrounding valley. It is home to the Nicklaus Bar and Members Lounge, the Pro Shop, the Yarra and Angora function rooms
- Members Lounge – A private bar and lounge for the exclusive use of Members and their accompanied guests. A great place to unwind after the game with a meal or a drink. Enjoy the fireplace and the perfect view.
- Practice Facilities – 300 metre double ended golf driving range, chipping and bunker area and practice putting greens.
- Heritage Retreat – Access to the heated in-door 20m swimming pool, gymnasium, the sauna, two flood-lit tennis courts and the exclusive barbecue area.
- Member Parking – Reserved member parking and bag drop off area
- Guests – Invite up to three guests per day
- Family – The right to nominate your spouse as a Secondary golf designee.
- Transfer – The right to transfer the membership
- Reciprocal – Receive Affiliate and Reciprocal rights to more than 540 Golf Courses in 52 counties including Clubs in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Asia and Europe.
If you wish to experience the sense of belonging private membership of this exclusive club affords, please contact:
By phone: +61 3 9760 3200 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org